It's not a part of my plan, My hopes that once were so high, Were crushed and broken in a blink of a eye, By the roadside, And I just can't let it go, This fever won't let me hang on to my pride, It will never subside, So if you see her again, Tell her that I can't wait, Undercover in the shelter, Of a strange twist of fate, And I know what I'm doing, Is incredibly wrong, That the music has ended, But the beat just goes on and on, Don't want to sound like I'm weak, Negotiations are about to begin, It's got my head in a spin, But the beat just goes on and on
O desespero não define um nascido de Deus
-
O desespero de agora jamais poderá se comparar com a glória de Deus.
Certamente somos falhos, sujeitos as fraquezas desse mundo. Por mais que
tentemos se...
Hace 22 horas


And I know what I'm doing, Is incredibly wrong, That the music has ended, But the beat just goes on and on....
ResponderEliminarBad Lieutenant
Never Cry Another Tear
http://www.mediafire.com/?wywql1j4n2n