lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

Tones on Tail....And the air was alive, with piercing sound and burning skies....

the horror did me good, the magic was on my side and hot and cold ideas, were running onto your eyes, your sinking grey eyes, she shook his head like so much meat, the horror did me good, time to exercise, Like ice about to melt you empty yourself of everything, it's cold and grey again, your body begins to fall, the colour blinds your eyes, the flavour dulls your taste of anything, you try to break out, but some thing's just locked the door(you'll get blue eyes if you stand too close to him and lalala lala you die inside your dream) I LOVE YOU LIKE YOU LOVE ME NOT, I LOVE YOU LIKE YOU LOVE ME NOT....

1 comentario:

  1. Go! ....

    Tones on Tail 1990

    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cx5yej4l3dz

    and Everything! ....

    ResponderEliminar